Should I wear my oxygen in the shower?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: If you need to, sure

If you cannot go without your oxygen support for more than 30 minutes without having breathing or related medical issues, then yes, get a long enough oxygen tube, leave the tank outside the shower, and have at it.
No problem.

In brief: If you need to, sure

No problem.
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Lokesh Guglani
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: It depends

It depends on the mode of administration of oxygen - whether you're using nasal cannula or face mask.
With nasal cannula you can, but it may not be feasible with the face mask. It also depends on how long you can tolerate being off supplemental oxygen (depends on how long you shower!) & what the underlying cause/disease process is. Oxygen should be handled carefully because of the fire hazard.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Lokesh Guglani
Dr. Lokesh Guglani
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology