How do you treat tissue necrosis on the roof if your mouth? After antibiotics, what then? I've also lost 90lbs unintentionally. Since aug2012

See an ENT doctor. You need to be examined and these lesions biopsied. This sounds quite severe and you should go soon and be seen by a professional. They may refer you to an oral surgeon. Best wishes.