My tg level after thyrodomicty because of hurtle adenoma is less than.2 and TSH is.04 but have tgab is it mean cancer?Which is good tg and TSH or tgab

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Quit worrying about

Your thyroid cancer specialist will guide you further. I would ask you not to worry about these blood tests as they are not particularly reliable.
As long as your cancer has been removed and it was early, you have little chance of recurrence of your cancer. Most times we have to rely on a visible tumor growth before we can take it as evidence of recurrence, blood tests are not all that helpful.

In brief: Quit worrying about

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Marsha Davis