Headache in front/back left side of head, ear. Tiny jabs of pain (1-2). Light headed when standing. Scared I have a brain tumor. No fam history. Help!

Unlikely. Brain tumors are uncommon in people your age, and a light-headed feeling isn't typically a symptom of one. If you have serious headaches you should see your doctor, and ask for a referral to a neurologist both to evaluate your problem and to treat the headaches.
Seek evaluation. There could be many reasons for the symptoms you are describing. If they are persisting you need to be evaluated sooner rather than waiting. Recognizing that you are worried about a possible brain tumor, please know that there could be many simpler explanations, but the only way to be reassured about that is to see your doctor. They will decide about appropriate tests.