Where do I go to get a transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation done?

Physical medicine. Pysiayrist they are available on internet your pcp should be avle to write a rx for it try at physical therapy before you buy.
Let me help you. Any place have phsical department, or you go to the hospital which have pt department. Good luck, thanks.