Where do I go to get a sweat test done?

Regional centers. These tests are done by many hospital labs as an outpatient. They require some proficiency and expertise and may not be available in some smaller facilities. Your primary care doc can locate a testing facility for you.
Your physician. Your general practitioner should be able to provide this for you but if she can not, she can definitely direct you to a clinic that can.