Where do I go to get a preimplantation genetic screening done?

Blood draw. Fortunately most of the genetic screening test can be done using blood...Thus, simple blood draw at your doctor's office or local laboratory centers will do the job....
In a IVF office. In our experience, by doing pgs, or checking each embryo to make sure it is chromosomal normal not only improves pregnancy rates but decreases the risk of a miscarriage. Although some clinics disagree with this, our data definitely supports the increase pregnancy rates and decrease miscarriage rates with chromosome testing. Also, emotionally, you know that you transferred normal embryos; and if abnormal, at least you did not do an et and were hopeful and spend the money on a transfer.