Where do I go to get a joint replacement surgery done?

Dr. Barry Waldman
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: Orthopaedic surgeon

I would see an orthopaedic surgeon who is board certified, specializes in joint replacment and operates at a hospital that does a large volume of joint replacments.
A good place to look is www.Aahks.Org.

In brief: Orthopaedic surgeon

A good place to look is www.Aahks.Org.
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Orthopedic surgeon

When a joint is damaged beyond the capacity of drugs to relieve the pain or provide function, it then needs replacement.
Most common are the knee and hip joints but others have also been replaced. Your orthopedic surgeon can do this for you if you qualify.

In brief: Orthopedic surgeon

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Susan Jolly
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: Orthopedic surgeon

An orthopedic surgeon is the one not only to "give you a joint replacement surgery", but will discuss at length whether or not you are a candidate for total joint replacement.
This is a complex decision which requires input and understanding prior to "taking the plunge".

In brief: Orthopedic surgeon

Dr. Susan Jolly
Dr. Susan Jolly
Dr. Jack Hinkle