Where do I go to get a gastric bypass done?

Center of Excellence. Hi, please research the facility you wish to consult for bariatric surgery. One of the cedentials is "the center of excellence" although that is not absolute credential ask friends who have had the procedure donethe more the procedures reflects a level of experience. True that doing many procedures might produce more complications-but it can also mean that they are capable of handling complications.
WHERE GASTRIC BYPASS. Gastric byepass surgery is done by surgeons who specialise in baritric surgery. Before you go see a surgeon you need to see your medical doctor who will assess your bmi and other medical problems and may refer you to a surgeon.