Will cidp and diabetes shorten life span.

In brief: Will address CIDP

Short for chronic inflammatory demyelinating poly-radiculo-neuritis, an immune condition of the peripheral nervous system.
If you do have it, and we have seen it associated with diabetes, it should best be treated with intravenous immune globulin. Should do just fine and live a normal life if all of this is treated and controlled.

In brief: Will address CIDP

Dr. Jeffrey Unger

In brief: No

Well controlled diabetes dies nir shorten ones life.
I do not know what you mean by "cidp".

In brief: No

I do not know what you mean by "cidp".
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Prognosis for

Cipd is variable, with exacerbations and recoveries.
Diabetes can shorten life-span by one third if not treated properly. If treated properly and glucose is well-controlled, 90 or more % of the extra risk can be removed. Check w/diabetes.Org for more info.

In brief: Prognosis for

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid