What's the best treatment to get rid of sciatica?

Get accurate diagnos. Get an accurate diagnosis. Most so called sciatica is actually bursitis or fibromyalgia.
Heat, rest, meds. Sciatica is caused by impingement of the sciatic nerve. It is best treated by muscle relaxants, anti- inflammatory pain medication, heat, rest and exercises/physical therapy/massage. The combination of all of these produces the best results.
Spine Pain Options. This pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injections.