My blood work came back as me having panagglutination..Can that affect pregnancy? Can it cause miscarriage? Can u go full term with that blood result?

Pathology

In brief: Lab problem

Usually this is a problem for the blood bank that must identify possible antibodies rather than the patient, who's generally healthy.
Your physician will probably want to talk with the pathologist in the blood bank. Best wishes.

In brief: Lab problem

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Panagglutination

This is a word which means that some element in serum is causing your red blood cells to clump together. Without further information and a full evaluation your question cannot be answered.
This can be a lab phenomenon or may be a serious disorder. What does your doctor say?

In brief: Panagglutination

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham