What's the best treatment to get rid of kidney stones?

Hydration. The best "home" remedy for kidney stone prevention is increasing fluid (primarily water) intake. Lemonade is also good for most people with stone disease. Restricting salt and protein may also help. For acute stone attacks, you should seek medical attention and possible evaluation by a urologist.
Stone prevention. Start with 2 liters of water daily....No pop....No beer....No ice tea....Water.....Limit salt intake, this is one of the most over looked stone risk factors.....Just those 2 things can reduce stone recurrence by 50%.