What's a simple, cheap treatment for my vaginal pain?

Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Vaginal pain
Vaginal pain can have many causes, and is best evaluated by your physician.

In brief: Vaginal pain
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: No simple answer
Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a simple cheap answer without a diagnosis.
I will suggest that the simplest, cheapest answer is to see a specialist who can make an accurate diagnosis and then apply the correct treatment. I see too many women that have had multiple incorrect treatments which costs time, frustration and money. Best wishes.

In brief: No simple answer
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Find the cause
You need to find the cause of the vaginal pain before knowing what is the cheapest way to treat.

In brief: Find the cause
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen