Is creatine monohydrate good for a 16 years old body builder or it can stunt the growth or hurt the kidneys and the livers? Answer me please

Must be done right. You can overdo creatine at your age. While it will not stunt your growth, in excessive amounts and without proper fluid, it can stress or be harmful to your kidneys. With any supplements in childhood and/or adolescence, you should check with doctor before starting and discuss your goals and desires as to why you want to use this and if this is the best option for what your goals are.