What's a simple, cheap treatment for my drooping eyelid?

Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology
In brief: Internet
I have seen small adhesive pieces for sale on the internet that you can attach to the upper eyelid.
Of course, you have to remove and replace them each day.

In brief: Internet
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. Beth Friedland
Ophthalmology
In brief: Ptosis crutch
If you wear glasses, your optician can help with a device that attaches to your glasses and lifts up your eyelid.
You can also use surgical tape or cosmetic tape to lift the eyelid gently up and attache the tape to your brow area. Usually a facial or oculoplastic surgeon will need to perform a surgical lift, which is much more expensive.

In brief: Ptosis crutch
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: Surgery
Is the only treatment other than holding it open.
If the edge of the lid is overlapping the pupil, insurance/ medicare will cover it.

In brief: Surgery
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Eric Weisman