How can I make acne scars on my face go away without seeing the dermatologist?

Scarring. Is tricky to treat. You need the help of a professional - either a plastic surgeon, or a dermatologist, for example. Don't try to mess around with home remedies!
Acne Scars. Aloe vera, a succulent plant with spiky, fleshy leaves, gained fame for wound healing when alexander the great touted its advantages. Its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, along with ingredients such as zinc and vitamins c and e, help eliminate scarring associated with burns, surgery and acne. Cut an aloe vera leaf, scoop out the gel and apply directly to the scar every day.