The left side of my body sometimes feels weaker or stiffer than my right, and sometimes i get headaches on the right side of my head. I have health anxiety. Wondering if this sounds like a brain tumor?

Dr. Matthew Gold
Neurology

In brief: Possible migraine

There is a kind of migraine headache syndrome that can cause your symptoms, with or without a headache.
Though not likely to represent a brain tumor, your symptoms merit having a consultation with a neurologist and likely getting a brain MRI to look for other possibilities, as well. Treatments are available after a diagnosis is made.

In brief: Possible migraine

Dr. Soren Singel
Neurosurgery

In brief: No.

Most brain tumors do not cause symptoms initially and brain tumors in a 20 year old are rare.
Symptoms likely related to your anxiety. If you want to be sure - get a brain MRI scan.

In brief: No.

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: HEADACHE

You need to be seen by md to avoid anxiety of your health.
, brain tumors are associated with vomiting , headaches and other sx.

In brief: HEADACHE

Dr. Eric Weisman