What type of doctor can order a thoracic spine MRI with dye?

Any. Any type of doctor can order this type of mri, however if there is a back problem it would be best to be seen by a doctor with experience in this condition (neurologist, neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, physiatrist, some internists or family medicine doctors, etc) to make sure that this is the correct test.
Many types. Depending on the indication, it can be ordered by neurologists, orthopedists, neurosurgeons, or many other types. As a neurologist, I usually order them looking for signs of ms.