I have not got my periods after may 2013 & today I got my pregnancy blood test done & my hCG rage 43641.2. M pregnant since how long?

When was last period. It isn't hard to figure out when a pregnancy started, as long as periods are fairly regular. If periods are very irregular, then one relies on the ultrasound scan to predict when the pregnancy started. So, grab a calendar and mark the first day of the may menstrual bleeding period. That day is when we start counting "how long" you have been pregnant, if your cycles are about 28 days each.