I'm 27, female. I use hair removing lotion for pubic hair. What can I use to prevent or treat the itching pimples of when hair grows back?

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE

In brief: Stop shaving..

until skin improves then try a different method of hair removal that works better for your skin.
The use of Preshave & Aftershave creams will help prevent the ingrowing of the hair. For treatment the use of creams to treat irritation and infection will do. Take care.

In brief: Stop shaving..

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dermatology

In brief: Folliculitis

Folliculitis occurs when hair follicles are disturbed, especially from friction.
Try washing the are with hibiclens soap prior to shaving. You may need prescription Clindamycin solution or lotion to treat the bumps after they have appeared.

In brief: Folliculitis

Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dr. Adam Levy