I haven't had my period in e months and i took 4 different pregnancy tests and all were negative. My period was always on time until late may and now it is july 17. I have swollen breast as of now, bl?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Trust the test

Home pregnancy tests are very accurate.
They are the same tests used in a doctor's office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. Sounds like this is just a late period.

In brief: Trust the test

Home pregnancy tests are very accurate.

In brief: See gyn doctor

You have to find the cause, you have to see gyn doctor.

In brief: See gyn doctor

Dr. Jane Van Dis