What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for chronic pain?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Chronic pain
Chronic pain treatment depends on where it is, what it is caused by and what you have done.
There are pain medications, there are pain specialist, your primary can help, and you can also do alternative therapies of acupuncture, massage, rolfing, physical therapy, etc. Speak with your physician for the best path.

In brief: Chronic pain
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Cure pain, no pills
I cure all kind of chronic pain and other disorders using an east/west therapy called nbe without drugs.
Check out thousands of cases from radio shows, youtube and patient letter testimonies posted on www.Drtong.Com.

In brief: Cure pain, no pills
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Yee Wing Tong