Hi dr .I am 30years.My semen analys is:volume:1.8, ph:7.8, sperm count per:20mil/ml, fast motility:35%, low:30%, abnormal morphology:30, w.B.S:4-6 hpf?

In brief: Semen analysis

Your sperm volume is borderline low, sperm count is low normal, your motility is low and your morphology is normal.
If you are having an infertility problem which i guess is why you had the test, you may want to repeat the test and make sure that you collect the specimen completely into a sterile container and have it examined within an hour of collection. Abstain from intercourse for 48-72 hrs.

In brief: Semen analysis

Dr. Peter Kurzweil