What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bursitis?

Bursitis. Nsaid's (aspirin/advil/motrin/aleve/celebrex, et al) provide both anti-inflammatory & analgesic effects for treating bursitis. For persistent cases, the bursa may be directly injected with corticosteroid to reduce inflammation. Be sure to let your doc know if you're on blood thinner before taking NSAID or have diabetes before getting steroid injections. Take nsaid's w/ food to protect stomach.
Let me help. We give patient anti inflamatery madication(naprosyan, clebrex, feldine, mobic) and pain madications.I hope yuo feel better. Thanks.