What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bee stings?

Depends,?? Rxn?? Bee stings can be simple issues that most can ignore. If the stinger remains scrape sideways to remove it & any trailing bee tissue that may have more venom. A cold compress decreases local pain, antihistamines can reduce swelling or itching. Major sting reactions can start with progressive swelling, abdominal pain, cough, difficulty breathing. If so a 911 call/er visit/e[pinephrine would be needed.
A few. Bee stings may be treated with oral Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and a paste made from a mixture of baking soda and meat tenderizer.