Is it ok to take tylenol (acetaminophen) pm every night to help me sleep I have a very hard time sleeping I have to take it every night 2 of them I have since a teen.

Underlying pain . If you need tylenol (acetaminophen) to get to sleep and you have canker sores tooth abscess and bad breath , you have an underlying pain problem hat will not let you sleep you need to see a dentist and get you mouth cleaned up as that could be triggering a lot of problems in your body. .
Prefer not . Speak with your doctor or consult a sleep medicine specialist tofind out why you've had this problem for so many years. Tyl pm is one of the safest otc seeping aids available. However, it does have habit forming potential. Chronic use of these medications may cause physical damage that can go undetected in blood work for many years. Educate yourself about sleep hygiene.