What is the best treatment for sarcoma?

Surgery +/- chemo. It depends on the type of sarcoma and location. Surgery, chemotherapy amd radiation can be used but the best treatment is decided individually based on the case specifics.
Unproven. An attempt to diagnose breast cancer by using heat measurements. In theory, the tumor will be hotter than normal breast tissue. I am not aware of any reliable breast experts or cancer centers who rely on it. Thermography is not nearly as accurate as the standard tests (mammography, ultrasound, MRI in selected cases). Review articlel: thermograhy picks up 25% of breast ca.