Any home remedies for a herpes outbreak on my tongue and inside cheeks?

I have . Read about some herbal remedies, tea bags, tea tree oil etc on google. You might check it out. The lesions typically last 10-14 days and are generally contagious. I would check with your physician if dentist. Hope this helps.
Salt Water Gargle. First the location suggest that this is not a herpes outpreak but rather inlfammation of the tongue. Glossitis is the term. Ringe with salt water may help. Cloraseptic spray to help the sensitivity. But i would not be quick to diagnose this as a herpes outbreak.