I took a quantum magnetic resonance test. Most of my results are very good except for serious lysine deficiency. How legitimate is this test?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: No way to tell

These machines, the majority made in china, are used predominantly by beauty clinics, diet centers, and other such non-medical operations.
Unaware that these values are used by any reputable medical facility as a screening device. Find it highly improbable that you have an isolated deficiency in lysine, but you might check with a general internist in your area.

In brief: No way to tell

Dr. Jack Hinkle