Cavernous sinus thrombosis risk from picking at sore in nose and making it bleed?

Zero. Unless you are highly prone to blood clots (genetic, severe dehydration, oral contraceptives), the risk of cavernous sinus thrombosis from what you are considering is close to zero.
Unlikely-Conceivable. Cavernous sinus thrombosis is usually a late complication of an infection of the central face or paranasal sinuses. If significant infection is introduced via nose picking this scenario is plausible. The cavernous sinuses receive venous blood from the facial veins (veins with no valves-blood can flow in any direction). So infections of the face including the nose can spread easily by this route.