I got a bee sting on my toe now my foot and entire leg is swollen. It has been 19 hours now. It's progressively getting worse?

Allergic reaction. Is most common result of what you discribe. Infection may be possible but consult your doctor for medication for allergic reaction.
Arthus Reaction. It is evident that your body didn't like the bee and has had a significant allergic reaction to the bites. This is not uncommon and usually represents the blood vessels leaking fluid out to surround any injected bug vomit to prevent it from getting into the blood. I like to look at bites if they get that intensity of a reaction and be sure infection is not setting in. Have it checked.