What is the best treatment for false pregnancy?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: False Pregnancy
This may be a false positive pregnancy test.
If a blood test was used, try the urine test. Repeating the test at various dilutions can give clues. Ie, if you dilute the sample 50% the level should be 50%. If it does not drop, it means there is an interfering factor that gives false positive. Also, trying different labs & pretreating for other antibodies can be helpful.

In brief: False Pregnancy
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Kevin Considine
In brief: Likely D&C
I believe you are referring to a molar pregnancy which unfortunately is a non viable pregnancy of cells rather than a fetus which will require a surgical debridement or removal of cells.
Check with your OB to be sure.

In brief: Likely D&C
Check with your OB to be sure.
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham