In 12/2010 a head CT with and without contrast ruled out a brain tumor now I have new symptoms what is my chance to be a brain tumor ? I'm 27

Dr. William Gaya
Neurology

In brief: Brain tumor

Chances are low. However , new symptoms should be investigated with adequate history and physical examination by your physician.
He or she will determine if another diagnostic test or treatment is necessary.

In brief: Brain tumor

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Unlikely

Brain tumors are uncommon, so do not be obsessed with this idea that your symptoms are due to a brain tumor.
You should go see your doctor and let him/her figure it out. A ct scan or brain MRI can easily tell if you have any tumor inside the head but your doctor has to first examine you to decide whether you deserve to have the x-rays/scans or not.

In brief: Unlikely