Following is the MRI report of my right knee, 1.Partial tear of acl 2.Moderate joint effusion 3.Tear of popliteofibular ligament. Natural cure ?

Dr. Kamran Janjua
Radiology

In brief: Not likely

Ligaments have poor vascular supply, so the likelihood of complete healing after an injury is low.
The acl tear could scar somewhat, but injury to the latter represents damage to one of the posterolateral corner structures which is an important stabilizer to the knee and which could predispose to further knee damage.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You have an ACL tear

And a posterior lateral corner injury to your knee.
Often times mri's can be over or under interpreted by radiologist and i will always read the studies on my own and compare that to the physical exam. Usually your acl is torn or its not (there is not really an in-between, much like being pregnant!) it is concerning that you tore your popfib ligament as that is a more serious injury.

In brief: You have an ACL tear

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine