What information do I have to bring along to do the chemotherapy?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: What need to ask

You need to know all treatment options available for you- chemo ; surgery; radiation etc.
Specifically about chemo- you need to know the name of chemo that you will get, the frequency/schedule, the risk/possible side effects and how to anticipate the problems. The benefits of chemo. Things that you should do and should not do while on chemo-and when the WBC is low. Neutropenic precaution etc.

In brief: What need to ask

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Steven Ginsberg

In brief: Rephrase question

Hi salome3d. Can you rephrase your question? I am not sure what information you are requesting.

In brief: Rephrase question

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Andrea Brand