I could not sleep last night and I am not sleepy today too. This happens eevery time after i masterbate. Is it some kind of sleeplessness dosorder.

Dr. Travis Fultz
Clinical Psychology

In brief: NO

It is more likely that your nocturnal activities are not only arousing your nether regions but also your brain.
Its common that sex can wake you up just like any other activity that causes you to exert energy (energy begets energy). This is waking you up and causing you to get to sleep late. Try doing your chosen form of entertainment at least two hours before bed time.

In brief: NO

Dr. Adam Levy