What do you recommend for obesity?

Wife= mate lose wt. If you feel that you are being affected in a negative way---med conditions, high blood pressure, diabetes, can't exercise, short of breath, don't sleep well, don't like the way you appear, the weight affects your relationship; you may want to change. But, you, not your wife, need to want to make the changes. If you are not ready to make the changes necessary; no one else can. I hope you are ready.
Obesity initial tx. I recommend a patient try to change her environment as much as possible. Get support for childcare--so there is time to walk. Get an active job--or volunteer; helps you get out of the house. Find a group of friends who are also trying to lose weight. Enlist the help of a supportive spouse-or committ to working together to change your lifestyle. Eat healthy. Don't deprive yourself completely.