What do you recommend for obesity?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Wife= mate lose wt
If you feel that you are being affected in a negative way---med conditions, high blood pressure, diabetes, can't exercise, short of breath, don't sleep well, don't like the way you appear, the weight affects your relationship; you may want to change.
But, you, not your wife, need to want to make the changes. If you are not ready to make the changes necessary; no one else can.I hope you are ready.

In brief: Wife= mate lose wt
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Obesity initial tx
I recommend a patient try to change her environment as much as possible.
Get support for childcare--so there is time to walk. Get an active job--or volunteer; helps you get out of the house. Find a group of friends who are also trying to lose weight. Enlist the help of a supportive spouse-or committ to working together to change your lifestyle. Eat healthy. Don't deprive yourself completely.

In brief: Obesity initial tx
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Vicken Poochikian