Can my breast implants leak fluid into my milk?

No. This is highly unlikely. The implant would first have to rupture, then leak, and the contents then would have to enter the milk ducts.
Not likely at all. Implants are "walled off" by scar tissue naturally when they are placed. Even with rupture, this is not likely.
Insignificant. The amount of silicone released into breast milk is generally negligible.
Extremely unlikely. If saline implants, fluid will be resorbed from the pocket without sequelae. If silicone implants, new gels are called 'cohesive' because they stick together even when outside the shell. An extensive study of implants by the nih showed no higher levels of silicone in the milk of mothers with implants than in those without.
No. It has been proven to be safe to breast feed after having implants.
No. The implant is isolated from the breast tissue whether it is placed under the gland or under the muscle by the capsule. The capsule is simply scar tissue that your body uses to isolate any foreign object- so there is no way any material could get into milk.
No. Breast implants do not have a connection to the milk glands or milk ducts. If the implants leak, the material would be outside of the glands or ducts.