What can I use for COPD if I don't have a doctor?

Stop smoking. The single best answer is to stop smoking if you do smoke and avoid secondhand smoke. Otherwise there are no over the counter remedies for treatment. Working on exercise to increase your ability to do exercise is great.
Options. Quit smoking, eat right meals and exercise. You may need prescribed medications for COPD in order to slow down the progression of disease process. It will make big difference if you see a primary care physician or lung specialist.
Need sprays. Most COPD pts. Require a long acting bronchodilator and steroid inhalers. Medicines like advair or symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) are the most popular maintenance medications. For frequent use every four hours or as needed besides the previous we use anticholinergics bronchodilators like ipapropium or atrovent, the combination with beta agonists Combivent or the cheapest is a bronchodilator like albuterol.