What can I use for cardiac arrhythmia if I don't have a doctor?

Depends. If you don't have a physician because you don't have insurance, find a way to get in to a university clinic or sliding scale clinic where you can be seen for less money. Most arrhythmias require prescriptions that need monitoring by a physician, and can't just be treated with over the counter remedies. In an emergency, bearing down or carotid massage may slow a rapid arrhythmia - but not usually.
??? You want to check with a doctor. That is what we are trained for many years. No way this can be solved on the internet.