What can I use for calluses and corns if I don't have a doctor?

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology

In brief: Prevent rubbing

Callouses and corns are the body's way of responding to friction and rubbing.
They are common on the feet, when one toe rubs against another toe, or against a tight shoe. So, the first thing is to cover and protect the areas that are being rubbed with a piece of cotton or a bandaid, and then use a cream with urea and/or Hydrocortisone to soften the corn. It will take months to get better.

In brief: Prevent rubbing

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Stone , padding

Use stone or ped egg to thin area, pad area with felt strips and wear shoes which do not put pressure on areas.

In brief: Stone , padding

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
And sometimes soaking the area in water beforehand makes it easier to "hone" them down.