My two year old daughter has recurrent yeast infections. What can we do to keep them at bay?

Dr. Gerard Roberts

In brief: Yeast infections

After baths make sure she is clean and dry.
Try no to use powder to keep her dry. If you notice local redness get some over the counter anti-fungal cream which should help. Hope this is helpful.

In brief: Yeast infections

Dr. Gerard Roberts
Dr. Gerard Roberts
Dr. Shalabh Bansal

In brief: Yeast Fighting

One possible approach is to increase yogurt in diet in order to introduce probiotics/good bacteria in the diet.

In brief: Yeast Fighting

Dr. Shalabh Bansal
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
Dr. Zoey Goore
If you mean diaper rash caused by yeast then the best thing to do would be to work on potty training so that she is out of the wet diaper. If you mean vaginal yeast infections and she keeps getting them and isn't on lots of antibiotics then I would wonder if something else is going on. Have you mentioned it to your doctor?
Dr. Shontae Buffington