Should I still go to work if I have Achilles tendon injuries?

Possibly. If you have ruptured your tendon you will probably already have had surgical repair and will be on crutches for a while. If you can work effectively such as a desk job, this shouldn't be a problem. But if you need active movement at work, or the circumstances of your crutches and comfort put you or coworkers at risk, then you should stay at home.
Depends. This depends on what kind of injury you have and what kind of work you do. If you have a strain and have a sedentary job, of course. If you have a complete tear and climb steel girders, of course not. Most people will be in between.