My wife thinks I should see someone for my chronic pain. Should i?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Treat chronic pain

Treating chronic pain can help you understand the cause as well as possible treatments & improve quality of life.
When people don't feel well they tend to make poor health decisions with nutrition, exercise, sleep, etc all affecting your health. See your doc, pain specialist as well as alternative therapies such as acupuncture, yoga, rolfing, etc since a holistic approach provides the best result.

In brief: Treat chronic pain

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Theodore Cole

But only if you want relief! there are many approaches, but the important thing is to find out what is causing the pain so that appropriate therapies can be used.

Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

In brief: Chronic Pain

Aside from what has been mentioned by my colleagues, i would like to add that finding the cause of the pain is essential for proper treatment.
Detoxyfication can also help with any treatment. Avoidance of substances that can cause inflammation, like artificial sweeteners found in processed food, chewing gums, diet sodas..., will help a lot.

In brief: Chronic Pain

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO