Can fenugreek enhance my milk supply?

Yes. This preparation may increase supply in women and with rare exceptions is not associated with problems with the baby. Used in quantities of up to 3x3xdaily it can cause diarrhea in some women. Finding a source of reliable potency can be a problem with any herbal preparation. See hale, "medications and mothers milk 14ed.2010.
Yes. Fenugreek is a herb that has been around for a long time. It can increase milk production in some mothers. If taken, milk production generally improves within the first 2-3 days, but can take as long as 1-2 weeks. There are not a lot of complications to this herb, with the most common being a "maple syrup" smell to your urine.