Is urinary tract malformation curable?

Possibly. Depending on the type of malformation, it could be correctable with surgical reconstruction, stent placement or other methods. Discuss this with your doc, who will likely send you to a urologist for further evaluation.
Mostly with surgery. For example kidney blockage, if severe, corrected by pyeloplasty. Bladder reflux or partial distal ureteral obstruction either self corrects, or with cystoscopic procedure or ureterovesicoplasty surgery. Symptomatic bladder diverticulum can be excised. Bladder exstrophy repaired. Ureteroceles incised +/or excised. Urethral valves resected. Urethral diverticula or hyposdias repaired etc.