Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my vaginal atrophy until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Edward Levy

In brief: Lubricants

The only thing over-the-counter you should try are simple vaginal lubricants like KY or something similar. Some women also like olive oil inserted with a vaginal applicator.

In brief: Lubricants

Dr. Edward Levy
Dr. Edward Levy
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Lubricant

You will need a prescription to treat the atrophy from you gynecologist.
But in the meantime there are a variety of lubricants you can purchase which will prevent any difficulties the atrophy causes during intercourse. "love" and "sex" stores have a good selection of these items.

In brief: Lubricant

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham