Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my eye floaters until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not really
Floaters are essentially membrane fragments and debris in the fluids in the back of the eye.
Most are benign but they may be the first sign of a retinal detachment. If you have them and also light flashes or diminution of vision you need an ophthalmologist to see you right away. There are no retail items that are helpful for floaters.

In brief: Not really
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
In brief: Eye floaters
There is no otc, nor rx treatment for eye floaters.
It's caused by breakdown of retinal blood vessels and the body just has to reabsorb them.

In brief: Eye floaters
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Dr. Marsha Davis