Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my eye floaters until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not really

Floaters are essentially membrane fragments and debris in the fluids in the back of the eye.
Most are benign but they may be the first sign of a retinal detachment. If you have them and also light flashes or diminution of vision you need an ophthalmologist to see you right away. There are no retail items that are helpful for floaters.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Andrew Malinchak

In brief: Eye floaters

There is no otc, nor rx treatment for eye floaters.
It's caused by breakdown of retinal blood vessels and the body just has to reabsorb them.

In brief: Eye floaters

Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Dr. Adam Smith