Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my dysuria until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Cranberry juice

Give a glassful of cranberry juice and plenty of water to flush out.

In brief: Cranberry juice

Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Charlene Sojico
If you can get hold of coconut juice. They work great too.
Dr. Stephen Pool
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Dysuria

Dysuria is the feeling of pain, burning, or discomfort upon urination.
Although dysuria frequently indicates the presence of a urinary tract infection (UTI), it can have a variety of causes. Dysuria should always trigger a visit to a health-care professional for evaluation and diagnosis. http://www.emedicinehealth.com/dysuria/article_em.htm#dysuria_overview

In brief: Dysuria

Dr. Stephen Pool
Dr. Stephen Pool
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Need C & S

May try "azo" for symptomatic temporal relief.
. Keep your bladder empty ( go to empty your bladder often even without the urge). Any pain killer may help you feel better either Motrin or tylenol (acetaminophen) . Cramberry juice even though lately has been discredited in the past was considered helpful. The appropriate way is to check the urine and culture it to see which is an adequate antibiotic for that germ.

In brief: Need C & S

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Eric Weisman