Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my dysuria until I can see a doctor?

Cranberry juice. Give a glassful of cranberry juice and plenty of water to flush out.
Dysuria. Dysuria is the feeling of pain, burning, or discomfort upon urination. Although dysuria frequently indicates the presence of a urinary tract infection (UTI), it can have a variety of causes. Dysuria should always trigger a visit to a health-care professional for evaluation and diagnosis. Http://www. Emedicinehealth. Com/dysuria/article_em. Htm#dysuria_overview.
Need C & S. May try "azo" for symptomatic temporal relief. Keep your bladder empty (go to empty your bladder often even without the urge). Any pain killer may help you feel better either Motrin or tylenol (acetaminophen). Cramberry juice even though lately has been discredited in the past was considered helpful. The appropriate way is to check the urine and culture it to see which is an adequate antibiotic for that germ.